New Year, New You… New Office?
2016: Yes it’s the start of another year, and with that comes the chance for a fresh start. Employers in particular, may be looking for ways to implement some positive changes into their company.
It’s also the time of year to reflect on the past and make some New Year’s resolutions that will stick.
For most businesses, moving offices is fundamentally a financial decision. Through our many years’ experience in providing serviced offices, we’ve recognised that for both start-ups and firmly-established companies – businesses are waking up to the notion that the environment you work in has a real effect on productivity. So, it’s important to choose the right workspace; after all, it’s where you’ll spend the majority of your day!
At Fetcham Park, we’ve made our own New Year’s resolution; to provide a better and even more amazing serviced office environment in our beautiful Grade II* listed mansion.
Why should it be just large businesses who benefit from a range of great services to help them through their working day? Looking for a better work/life balance? You can have it too.
That’s why back in 2015 we started renovation work – we are pleased to say that the newly-refurbished offices are nearly complete. It’s more than just a refit or upgrade, they now provide a new-improved environment for you to work in. We’ve invested a lot, but we believe it’s important to invest in our clients’ wellbeing and that of their employees.
· Height-adjustable desks, task lighting and stylish and ergonomic Herman Miller chairs
· Brand new kitchens with modern appliances installed on each floor
· Newly-installed, hotel-style shower rooms; a necessity if travelling to work by bike, exercising at lunchtime or going out in the evening
· Improved informal break-out areas and sophisticated meeting rooms
· A new front of house team providing personalised concierge services; from dry cleaning to car valeting and chauffeurs
· Personal training sessions from The Health Quest
· Yoga lessons from Yaur Yoga
· Bespoke catering by Two Many Cooks
Start the year as you mean to go…
If you’d like to find out how our serviced offices could work for you, contact the team at Fetcham Park on email@example.com