As you may have gathered by now, we love sharing pictures of everything that goes on here at Fetcham Park. Those of you who follow us on Instagram know that we’ll take any opportunity we can to share our snaps with the world, but wouldn’t it be great if there was a way of collating all the pictures of a wedding day from your various guests all in one place?
Well, now there is!
We’d heard rumours about the Wedpics app for a while, but it was only when one of our Fetcham Park couples downloaded it and used it that we saw it for what it is: genius. If you’re a social media bunny who has no qualms at all about others taking pictures on your wedding day, you’re going to want to get involved with Wedpics.
Quite simply, it allows your guests to upload their images to the same platform – in real time or retrospectively – collating an album of the day for you that is stored forever in high definition. This is great for many reasons, including:
1. You don’t have to wait for friends and family to upload their images to Facebook to see your wedding day through their eyes.
2. You can edit the album yourself, so can take out any particularly unflattering shots if necessary!
3. You can fire individual images or the whole album to your own personal social media streams if you want.
4. You can print out images from Wedpics, which, being in high definition, will not dilute the quality. Print a couple of favourites or the whole lot in a picture book and you’ll have everyone’s memories of your wedding day consolidated forever.
5. You can download all the images on to your desktop to view them full size, create a slideshow or just reminisce about the best day of your life!
Not only that, but Wedpics is a really well designed app and simple to use. As the couple, you can invite guests and manage settings. As a guest, it’s incredibly easy to get involved and share your images. Wedpics is available on both iPhones and Androids so no one misses out on the fun!
If you’re interested in finding out more, head over to the Wedpics website for the full lowdown and instructions on how you can get this marvellous piece of technology in your life.